Dr. Mohsen Tavoussi
- DO, MD, FICS, FAACS is Board-Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery & Diplomat of American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow International College of Surgeons
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American College of Osteopathic Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- President, Fellow and Diplomat American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
“After having weight loss surgery (lap-band) a few years ago and having a weight loss of 35kgs (77lbs) and having a lot of sagging skin and a few rolls of fat on my tummy and a small apron, I chose to have a Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift and Thigh Lipo a few weeks ago. I have been amazed by the results and would recommend it to others in the same situation.
My arm scars are heeling very well and the scars will be noticeable if you look hard but its just a thin straight scar from elbow to just below my underarm. The tummy tuck scar is doing well so far as well, still very swollen at this stage though. The thigh lipo was a look and see, Dr. Tavoussi and I knew that I may need a thigh lift and further thigh lipo at a later date and I definitely will.”Freyab