A nose job or rhinoplasty is an incredibly popular cosmetic surgery in the United States and in California in particular with over 200,000 Americans choosing this confidence-building procedure in 2018 alone. While it is most often performed for cosmetic reasons when a person does not like the shape or size of the nose, it is also occasionally performed for medical reasons, such as to reshape a nose with very narrow nostrils or to correct the nose following an injury. When you need to find a nose job surgeon in California, you certainly want to choose with care because this procedure will greatly affect the overall look of your face.
When looking for a nose job surgeon in California, you will want to ask yourself the following questions before making your decision.
- Is the surgeon board-certified?
- How much experience does the surgeon have performing nose jobs?
- Does the surgeon use an accredited surgical facility for the procedure?
- Do you feel comfortable with the surgeon?
- Do you feel comfortable in the surgeon’s office and with his office staff?
- Does the surgeon have the answers to your most pressing questions about the procedure?
- Does the surgeon clearly tell you about risks and side effects of the procedure?
- Is the surgeon able to show you before-and-after pictures of his past rhinoplasty patients?
- Does the surgeon have local hospital privileges and a plan for handling complications?
Find a nose job surgeon in California whom you can trust by opting for the OC Cosmetic Surgery Clinique in Newport Beach. Our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Tavoussi, has nearly 25 years of experience and has worked with people of all ages and ethnicities. Whether you are a teenager or are well past young adulthood, he can help you know whether a nose job is right for you and what you can expect at every step in the process. We are sure that you will feel completely comfortable in his care and confident in his skills. As a double board-certified cosmetic surgeon, he has the backing of the most prestigious bodies of cosmetic surgeons to help you feel even more at ease.